There’s no doubt about it;
Eminem is a lyrical genius. Self-development and his music go hand in hand, and Eminem‘s lyric quotes have given much hope and inspiration to people who don’t feel like they have anything to live for.
Eminem’s story alone is inspirational, growing up the way he did, being bullied in school, and going on to become a successful white rapper it’s what’s normally considered a black industry.
Here are 83 of the best Eminem quotes that have changed my life:
Table of Contents
83 Greatest Eminem Quotes & Lyrics
1. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
2.“When I say or do something, I do it. I don’t give a damn what you think. I’m doing this for me.”– Eminem
3. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.” – Eminem
4. “I just can’t sit back and wallow, in my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow.” – Eminem
5. “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” – Eminem
6th of 83 Eminem Quotes
6. “If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down.” – Eminem
7. “Nobody likes to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about, if I fail at those, if I’m not successful, what do I have?” – Eminem
8. “I’m standing up, I’mma face my demons, I’m manning up, I’mma hold my ground.” – Eminem
9. “People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now.” – Eminem
10. “You don’t get another chance, life is no Nintendo game.” – Eminem
11th of 83 Eminem Quotes
11. “Don’t ever try to judge me dude, you don’t know what the f**k I’ve been through.” – Eminem
12. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem
13. “You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive.” – Eminem
14. “Sometimes you just gotta let s*** go and say ‘To hell with it’ and move on.” – Eminem
15. “Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get f****d, just stay true to you.” – Eminem
16. “Be proud of who you are.” – Eminem
17th of 83 Eminem Quotes
17. “In my mind I’ma fighter, my heart’s a lighter, my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up.” – Eminem
18. “You gotta find that inner strength and just pull that s*** out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall on your face and collapse.” – Eminem
19. “Nobody knows me I’m cold, walk down this road all alone. It’s no one’s fault but my own, it’s the path I’ve chosen to go.” – Eminem
20. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.”– Eminem
21. “Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.”– Eminem
22. “If I could take it all back now, I wouldn’t. I would have done more s*** people said I shouldn’t.”– Eminem
23. “The moment I used my adversity to my advantage, my career exploded.”– Eminem
24. “The writing process, the way I go about it is I do whatever the beat feels like, whatever the beat is telling me to do. Usually, when the beat comes on, I think of a hook or the subject I want to rap about almost instantly. Within four, eight bars of it playing I’m just like, ‘Oh, OK.This is what I wanna do’.”– Eminem
25th of 83 Eminem Quotes
25. “Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?”– Eminem
26. “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.”– Eminem
27. “I do say things that I think will shock people. But I don’t do things to shock people. I’m not trying to be the next Tupac, but I don’t know how long I’m going to be on this planet. So while I’m here, I might as well make the most of it.”– Eminem
28. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”– Eminem
29. Straighten up little soldier, stiffen up that upper lip. What are you crying about? You got me.” – Eminem
30. “Yeah, it’s been a rideI guess I had to go to that place to get to this one. Now some of you might still be in that place. If you’re trying to get out, just follow me, I’ll get you there.”– Eminem
31. “A normal life is boring.”– Eminem
32. “I don’t think I’ve ever read poetry, ever. I’m not really book-smart.”– Eminem
33rd of 83 Eminem Quotes
33. “I can see you’re sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh. I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you wanna cry.” – Eminem
34. “You know, not to sound corny or nuthin’, but I felt like a fighter comin’ up, man. I felt like, you know, I’m being attacked for this reason or that reason, and I gotta fight my way through this.”– Eminem
35. “I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my f—ing blessings instead. By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while.”– Eminem
36. “And to the rest of the world, God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them. Be yourself man, be proud of who you are.” – Eminem
37. “Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert’s Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion.” – Eminem
38. “Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter.”– Eminem
39th of 83 Eminem Quotes
39. “Have you ever loved someone so much you’d give an arm for? Not the expression. No, literally give an arm for!” – Eminem
40. “There was certainly, like, a rebellious, like, youthful rage in me. And there was also the fact of no getting away from fact that I am white, and you know, this is predominantly black music, you know.”– Eminem
41. “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” –Eminem
42. “I’d do whatever it takes, when I’m with you I get the shakes. My body aches when I ain’t with you I have zero strength.” – Eminem
43. “Throughout my career, I fed off the fuel of people not being able to understand me.”– Eminem
44. “I’m just a little bit sicker than the average individual I think.”– Eminem
45th of 83 Eminem Quotes
45. “I’m supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure. Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders, I ain’t even supposed to show it, my crew ain’t supposed to know it.” – Eminem
46. “We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm.”– Eminem
47. “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.”– Eminem
48. “I have a slight bit of OCD, I think. I’m not walking around flipping light switches. But when I say I’m going to do something, I have to do it.”– Eminem
49. “Let me self-empower you. When you’re down and they’re try’na clown the f**k outta you. And you feel like you’re running out of fuel. I’ll show you how to use doubt as fuel.” – Eminem
50. “I’ve accomplished enough with the music that I haven’t had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate.”– Eminem
51. “I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit.”– Eminem
52nd of 83 Eminem Quotes
52. “For anyone who’s ever been through s**t in their lives, ’til they sit and they cry at night, wishin’ they’d die, ’til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe.” – Eminem
53. “You better lose yourself in the music. The moment, you own it, you better never let it go.You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.”– Eminem
54. “I don’t do ‘black music,’ I don’t do ‘white music’…I make fight music, for high school kids.”– Eminem
55. “There’s no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths.” – Eminem
56. “Yeah, I did see where the people dissing me were coming from. But, it’s like, anything that happened in the past between black and white, I can’t really speak on it, because I wasn’t there. I don’t feel like me being born the color I am makes me any less of a person.”– Eminem
57. “It happens all the time. They take your heart and steal your life. And it’s as though you feel you’ve died ’cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive.” – Eminem
58. “I felt like I had a really bad case of writer’s block… Music is so therapeutic for me that if I can’t get it out, I start feeling bad about myself – a lot of self-loathing.”– Eminem
59. “The album requires a certain focus of mine that I can’t really explain – let’s just say it’s all I can really do while I’m doing it.” –Eminem
60th of 83 Eminem Quotes
60. “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
61. “You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay ’em,But you won’t take the sting out these words before I say ’em”– Eminem
62. “And I am, whatever you say I am.If I wasn’t, then why would I say I am?”– Eminem
63. “Sporadic thoughts will pop into my head and I’ll have to go write something down, and the next thing you know I’ve written a whole song in an hour.”– Eminem
64. “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” – Eminem
65. “I act like sh*t don’t phase me, inside it drives me crazy. My insecurities could eat me alive.” – Eminem
66. ”I want to solidify as an artist and show that as I grow as a person and make mistakes and learn from them, I’m going to grow artistically.”– Eminem
67. “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Eminem
68. “There is no mountain I can’t climb. There’s no tower too high. No plane that I can’t learn how to fly.” – Eminem
69.”Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.”– Eminem
70th of 83 Eminem Quotes
70. “Nobody asked for life to deal us with these bulls**t hands we’re dealt. We’ve gotta take these cards ourselves and flip them don’t expect no help.” – Eminem
71. “Hip-hop saved my life, man. It’s the only thing I’ve ever been even decent at. I don’t know how to do anything else.”– Eminem
72. “They can trigger me. But they’ll never figure me out.”– Eminem
73. “That’s why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it.”– Eminem
74. “Imma be what I set out to be without a doubt undoubtedly.”– Eminem
75. “Just promise you’ll think of me, every time you look up in the sky and see a star.” – Eminem
76. “Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.”– Eminem
77. “It creeps me out sometimes to think of the person I was. I was a terrible person. I was mean to people.” – Eminem
78. “From the beginning, it wasn’t about the ends. It was about busting raps and standing for something.” – Eminem
79. “When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.”– Eminem
80. “There was a while when I was feeling like, ‘Damn, if I’d just been born black, I would not have to go through all this’.”– Eminem
81st of 83 Eminem Quotes
81. “Maybe one day we’ll all wake up and this will just be a dream.” – Eminem
82. “I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I’m not ashamed of anything.”– Eminem
83. “To the people I forgot, you weren’t on my mind for some reason and you probably don’t deserve any thanks anyway.” – Eminem
Don’t forget to share this list of inspirational quotes with your friends and family. If you enjoyed these quotes from Eminem, how about taking a look at the below:
- Drake Quotes
- Biggie Smalls Quotes
- Tupac Quotes
- MGK Quotes
- Kendrick Lamar Quotes
Which are your favorite Eminem quotes? Leave a comment below.
- 'Look at me now, I bet you're probably sick of me now' - Cleaning Out My Closet.
- 'This world is mine for the taking, make me king' - Lose Yourself.
- 'Loyalty to us is worth more than any award is' - Like Toy Soldiers.
- 'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak.
In total 90 songs charted Billboard Hot 100. Eminem's singles "Lose Yourself", "Not Afraid" and "Love The Way You Lie" all charted at No. 1 and have been certified diamond or higher by the RIAA.
- 1. “ The Real Slim Shady”
- 2. “ Stan”
- 3. “ Lose Yourself”
- 4. “ White America”
- 5. “ Guilty Conscience”
- 6. “ Square Dance”
- 7. “ Love the way you lie”
- 8. “ Not Afraid”
|EMINEM||M&M (Marshall Mathers; music artist)|
|EMINEM||Every Mother Is Nice Except Mine|
As for his favorite song of his own, Marshall says that "Fack" takes precedence over all others, deeming it a lyrical masterpiece.
- The Monster ft. ...
- Love The Way You Lie ft. ...
- No Love ft. ...
- Mockingbird. ...
- Godzilla ft. Juice WRLD. ...
- Not Afraid. Eminem - Not Afraid (Official Video) ...
- Cleanin' Out My Closet. Eminem - Cleanin' Out My Closet (Official Music Video) ...
- Without Me. Eminem - Without Me (Official Music Video)
Eminem's New Track 'Godzilla' Just Broke the World Record for Fastest Rap Verse. The controversial artist spits bars at 10.65 syllables per second on the track's third verse.
|3||Chali 2na||Multisyllabic Rhymes|
Aretha Franklin's 'Respect' named Greatest Song of All Time by Rolling Stone. (WTRF) – Rolling Stone has released its latest list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time, and the Queen of Soul is at the top. Aretha Franklin's “Respect” topped the list as the No. 1 song, according to the entertainment magazine and website ...
'Things that should've been private with me and your mother is public / I can't stomach / They can take this fame back /I don't want it I'll put out this last album / Then I'm done with it. ' Eminem's previous tracks about Hailie include Mockingbird from 2005, Hailie's song from 2002, and 97 Bonnie And Clyde.
Eminem – Godzilla
Eminem has form in the field of warp-speed rapping – his 2013 single Rap God found its way into the Guinness World Records for Most Words In A Song, while a guest verse on Nicki Minaj's Majesty hit a dizzying 85 words in just 12 seconds.
Twista. Twista is commonly considered the fastest rapper of all time, both officially and unofficially. In 1992 he became the Guinness Fastest Rapper Alive, able to drop 11.2 syllables per second. That's right – 11 syllables in just one second.
Marshal Bruce Mathers, professionally known as Eminem is on the top of this list of best rappers in the world. You might be knowing him from his all-time epic – Rap God, and trust us he literally owns the title. In the Billboard list of the best all-time rappers, he is the top one who is alive.
|Favorite Color||Light Blue|
|Favorite Music||Hip Hop|